Verifying patient Medicaid eligibility before coverage expires
Medicaid Applications and Re-certifications for Nursing Home Patients
You have enough to deal with at your nursing home. Let us take the weight of dealing with HHS and Medicaid off your shoulders. We can save you significant time and money, allowing you to focus on what matters: your patients!
Our services include:
- Ensuring that your facility gets 3 months prior on all eligible patients.
- A thorough review of all paperwork and make sure all necessary requirements are met for each applicant before submitting their application to Medicaid.
- We become a personal representative for each patient through HHS, so we may handle all annual re-certifications and make sure all info is correct and up to date. If any problems or changes occur, we will be notified via mail and take immediate action.
- We are experts in spending down, spousal impoverishment and transfers. We provide one-on-one consulting with each patient to help them determine the best way to spend down and allocate resources.
- We provide a screening form for the patient and family. Once this form is completed and submitted, we can determine possible eligibility within 24 hours before admission.
- Local HHS Offices provide very little assistance, but we can expedite the process because of our vast experience dealing with them.
- We will personally appeal any denials in error by HHS.
To learn more about how we can help you increase your organization’s cash flow, please contact us for a no obligation consultation and assessment.
The Solution in Texas is Anderson
Anderson Consultation Services, LLC is a Texas-based company who offers a complete program designed to obtain the highest reimbursement for self pay patients, MVA’s and worker’s comp. We are committed to the industry we serve and have been proud members of TORCH, the Texas Organization of Rural and Community Hospitals, since 2003.